Price Kong and Company have served the dental community for over 50 years.
Over the last eight years, we have analyzed how CPA’s currently serve the dental community. In 2010 we created the Price Kong — Dental Practice Group, dedicated to:
- Improve the business of dentistry
- Determine “Best Practices” associated with the business of dentistry
- Assist dentists in managing and protecting their practice
- Utilize CPA’s trained to understand the “Business Profile” of dentistry
- Leverage the tax compliance aspect of a business (tax returns) as a foundation for business improvement
Income Taxes – We’re Your Dental CPA
The dental practice groups primary function is being an advocate for our clients as they navigate the complex world of federal and state tax laws. We believe that our sentiments are best expressed by Chief Justice Learned Hand of the 2nd US Court of Appeals (1939–51) . His opinions were so highly regarded that he became known as the 10th judge of the US Supreme Court. In the case of Gregory v. Helvering, Judge Learned Hand stated:
“Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury. There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one’s taxes. Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
Judge Learned Hand, Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals (1872-1961)
Right People, Right Skill Set, Right Time
Price Kong – Dental Practice Group’s approach is to utilize our “Service Integration Model” developed specifically for the dental community; leveraging technology, employees, business partners and utilizing the spirit of cooperation within the dental community.
We are your executive staff bridging the gap between the clinical practice of dentistry and the business of dentistry.
Dental practices need a solid foundation in order to build and grow their business. We focus on three elements common in all dental practices.
- Accurate and timely accounting information
- Analysis of internal systems and procedures
- Maximization and integration of your dental software package